Monday, July 16, 2012

SM Mall of Asia Arena


Front View of SM MOA Arena

SM MOA Arena has finally opened on June 16, 2011. I was there of course to watch the Icons concert in this big coliseum.



The Arena officially opened weeks after Lady Gaga had a concert in it and weeks before Nicki Minaj had hers. A good vibe that more internationally known artists will perform there in the future.

The Pinoy Music Icons singing the Last Song for the Concert
I bought a general admission ticket and it seems like I am 100 meters away from the stage. I'm not exaggerating here. Thanks for the big screens so we can still see the faces of the performers.

Rear View of SM Moa Arena

I finished the concert and left the coliseum with a smile having watched so many Pinoy icons live in one concert. Let's see if I can list the artists here: Gary Valenciano, Regine Velasquez, Lea Salonga, Arnel Pineda, Martin Nievera, Ogie Alcasid, Juris Fernandez, Dulce, Verni Varga, Freddie Aguilar, Richard Pood, Piolo Pascual, Erik Santos, Christian Bautista, Basil Valdes, Jose Mari Chan, The Company, Bamboo, G-force, Pokwang, Jose, Wally, Jim Paredes, Pops Fernandez, Ryan Cayabyab.

You might get tired reading the lists of artists above but not if you watch the video of their performance I uploaded in  YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment